ANNUAL MEETING EXHIBITOR AND SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AGPA Annual Meeting
The Annual Institute and Conference of AGPA offer participants from diverse clinical disciplines the opportunity to advance their knowledge and skills in group psychotherapy and related fields. Outcomes derived from the Annual Meeting include: development of new clinical approaches, refinement of therapeutic methods, exchange of clinical and empirical knowledge with colleagues, exposure to current research and theory, and the opportunity to participate in a peer support network.
Who Should Exhibit
- Clinical Service Providers – Patient treatment programs, private hospitals, manage care organizations, insurance companies, pharmaceutical companies.
- Continuing Education – Mental health organizations, publishers, audio/video training tapes, training programs.
- Financial Planning and Administration – Brokerage houses, insurance companies, computer supply companies, office design services.
- Recreation and Entertainment – Travel services, sporting goods, vacation spots, leisure activities.
- Health and Personal Awareness – Fitness equipment, personal trainers, health and beauty products.
Gain Exposure and Visibility for Your Products and Services
2017 Annual Meeting Advertiser and Exhibitor Packet
- Network with over 1,000 mental health professionals.
- Complimentary listing of your products and services in the AGPA Conference Publication, distributed to all Annual Meeting attendees.
- Extend your exposure by Advertising available in Annual Meeting publications.
- Click below to learn more about other Sponsorship opportunities to reinforce your presence as an exhibitor at the meeting.
2017 Annual Meeting Sponsorship Opportunities