Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Task Force
Our task force strives to promote the values of diversity, equity and inclusion throughout AGPA in the areas of leadership, training, policy, research, and practice.
Vision & Goals:
The Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Task Force seeks to:
- Foster an inclusionary space that affirms marginalized identities.
- Spark courageous conversations at all levels of the organization to raise consciousness about the
- impacts of dominant cultural privileges as they surface in training, practice, and service.
- Remove barriers faced by marginalized professionals and our clients, including conditions of implicit
- and explicit bias.
- Provide ethical, trauma-informed, and culturally sensitive training experiences.
- Support the membership of AGPA in openness to learning, self-examination, and accountability.
- Promote cultural humility, sensitivity, and proficiency as a continuous learning process throughout one’s career.
Click here to view the social justice and anti-racism resources compiled by the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Task Force.