Continuing Education, Meetings, Events, & Training
The Continuing Education programs of AGPA offer participants from diverse clinical disciplines the opportunity to advance their knowledge and skills in group psychotherapy and related fields.
AGPA CE programs offer:
- development of new clinical approaches,
- refinement of therapeutic methods,
- exchange of clinical and empirical knowledge with colleagues,
- exposure to current research and theory, and
- the opportunity to participate in a multidisciplinary peer support network.