1. When is the deadline?
The early decision deadline is November 1, 2021. Applications submitted by November 1 will receive priority consideration for the endowed scholarship. Applications submitted after the deadline will only be considered for tuition support scholarships on a funds available basis.
2. Who can apply for a scholarship?
We encourage all to apply! Scholarship applicants must be a current AGPA member in good standing or an AGPA member-applicant.
Not an AGPA member? Click here to apply for AGPA membership. *Please note: Scholarship applicants applying for AGPA membership for the first time do not need to provide payment information. Simply close out of the membership application when asked for payment.
3. How do I apply for a scholarship?
Complete the online scholarship application here. The online application will require the following:
1. A current curriculum vitae
2. Letter of introduction identifying your:
- Interest/reasons for attending AGPA Connect
- Present and future goals with the particular focus on your plans in therapy of group therapy
- Personal statement of financial need
3. TWO personal letters of recommendation, from someone knowledgeable of your experience supporting your attendance at AGPA Connect, preferably from an AGPA member, Affiliate Society member or a colleague or faculty member.
*Please note: all application materials must be uploaded to the online application by the applicant.
4. Can I apply for multiple scholarships?
The submitted scholarship application will be reviewed and automatically considered for all applicable Endowed Scholarships, before the November 1st deadline. After the deadline, applicants will only be considered for the tuition support scholarships.
5. Can I submit a third letter of recommendation?
We currently only accept two letters of recommendation to be attached to the online application.
6. When should I register for AGPA Connect?
You will be sent a link to register for AGPA Connect within 3-5 days after submitting your scholarship application.
*Please note: scholarship applicants will be able to select their institutes/workshops/sessions after the scholarship results are released.
7. When will the scholarship results get released?
Scholarship results will get sent via email sometime in late December 2021/early January 2022.
Begin your application here:
Apply for a Group Foundation Scholarship
Has your question not been answered? Email Tamzen Naegele at firstname.lastname@example.org for all other scholarship inquiries.