Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Task Force Resources
AGPA Statement on Inclusion
AGPA Statement on Racially Motivated Violence
The Task Force compiled a list of resources on social justice and anti-racism organized by the following areas. View the full list here.
An AGPA Town Hall: Shaping Our Future
- Anti-Racism and Social Justice Primers
- Resources for White Folx to Learn & Talk About Racism
- Antiracist Clinical Resources & Decolonization of Mental Health Services
- Resources for BIPOC Therapists
- Resources for Families and Children
- Supervision & Training Resources
- Videos & Podcasts
- Books on Social Justice
- Additional Resources (Comprehensive Lists of Resources)
On July 20, 2020, AGPA held a Town Hall on Zoom that focused on addressing systemic racism and discrimination within AGPA and our larger society. The Town Hall was facilitated by Alexis Abernethy, PhD, CGP, FAGPA, Sophia Aguirre, PhD, CGP, Karen Cone-Uemura, PhD, CGP, and Molyn Leszcz, MD, FRCPC, CGP, DFAGPA.
The Town Hall’s primary focus was to respond to the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Task Force report that outlined important future steps for AGPA. There were four components to the evening: introductions, responding to pre-submitted questions and comments, addressing comments and questions posted on the live chat, wrap up and next steps. The Town Hall will be followed by a series of smaller focus groups in which there will be further opportunity for active interaction and dialogue.
Click here for the Town Hall recording.
About Us - The Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity Task Force